ØYER CHURCH was consecrated on July 2nd 1725 and got the name "The Temple of the Holy Trinity". There are two stone monuments on the church green. The oldest of these was erected in 1914 in commemoration of the men from Øyer who served their country during the war 1807-1814. The other was erected in 1959 to honour the locals who fought in WW II.
TRETTEN CHURCH was consecrated on September 12th 1728 and got the name "Our Saviors Church". It replaced a logged church from the 1580's which had become to small. This church was located further up the hillside, nearby the farm known as Prestgården.
|47 61 26 82 20|