Oyer Municipality is divided into two parishes - Oyer and Tretten - a church in each parish.Oyer church was consecrated 2 July 1725 and Tretten church was consecrated on 12 September 1728. The churches are located north of Hafjell in Oyer Municipality.
Tretten kirke located in Tretten parish in Sør-Gudbrandsdal rural deanery. The building material is wood and was built in 1728. The church is of cruciform plan and 300 number of seats. The church has conservation status automatically listed (1650-1850).
TRETTEN CHURCH was consecrated on September 12th 1728 and got the name "Our Saviors Church". It replaced a logged church from the 1580's which had become to small. This church was located further up the hillside, nearby the farm known as Prestgården.
Tretten is a parish and a small village in the northern part of the Øyer municipality, Norway. Tretten is located on the Losna lake, which is part of the Gudbrandsdalslågen river.
Øyer church located in Øyer parish in Sør-Gudbrandsdal rural deanery. The building material is wood and was built in 1725. The church is of cruciform plan and 300 number of seats. The church has conservation status automatically listed (1650-1850).
ØYER church was consecrated on July 2nd 1725 and got the name "The Temple of the Holy Trinity". There are two stone monuments on the church green. The oldest of these was erected in 1914 in commemoration of the men from Øyer who served their country during the war 1807-1814. The other was erected in 1959 to honour the locals who fought in WW II.
Øyer is a municipality in Oppland county, Norway. It is part of the traditional region of Gudbrandsdal. The administrative centre of the municipality is the village of Tingberg. The parish of Øier was established as a municipality on 1 January 1838. It is one of very few municipalities in Norway with unchanged borders since that date.