Hafjell Bike Park
Hafjell Bike Park is known for it’s nice atmosphere and the variety of amazing trails suiting every kind of rider. Regardless if you are a freerider, racehead, weekend warrior or a curios beginner you will find what your biking heart desire here. Hafjell offers 14 trails, covering 25 km in total, with a level of difficulty ranging from green to black spread over an elevation of 790 meters. It is one of the most progressive bike parks in Europe and keeps expanding at a high pace to keep the position as an ultimate mountain bike playground. Common for the trails in Hafjell Bike Park is that they never fail to deliver some massive grins.
Hafjell Bike Park is a hectic place during the summer and have been hosting a wide range of events through the years such as several Norwegian cup`s, 2 Norwegian Championships, Nordic and Scandinavian Championships, 2010 European Championship, the legendary ANTI Days of Thunder invitational events. In 2012, the Rocky Roads UCI Mountain Bike Downhill world cup presented by Shimano made its first appearance here in Hafjell. This event was a huge success and has given Hafjell Bike Park the opportunity to do world cup in 2013 and the UCI MTB World Championship in 2014
Some Hafjell Bike facts
- 17 DH Trails, easy to expert • Gondola and Chairlift
- 25 km of downhill adrenaline
- 100 Downhill rental bikes • 20 XC rental bikes
- Endless Singletrack and XC trails
- Workshop servicing all major brands
- Host for the 2010 European Championship
- Home of “Anti Days Of Thunder”
- Host of the 2012 UCI MTB DH World Cup Finals
- Host of the 2013 UCI MTB World Cup #5, September 12 – 15th
- Host of the 2014 UCI MTB World Championship
The completion of the massive Rollercoaster trail, building it all the way up to the top of the chairlift, giving it a total of 50 jumps.