Here you will find maps of Hafjell and our accommodation in the destination. Hafjell Hotell is located 700 meters from Hafjell Alpine Center. Hafjell Alpine Resort is one of the most popular ski resorts in Norway, offering both family friendly skiing as well as something for those seeking a little more action. Located just 15 minutes north of Lillehammer, Hafjell is one of Norway’s most accessible ski destinations.
Facts Hafjell Alpine Center
- Elevation Top Lift station: 1052 meter
- Elevation Bottom Lift station: 195 meter
- Vertical drop: 857m
- Total skiable distance (marked slopes): 46 km
- 33 slopes: 8 blue, 14 green, 8 red, 3 black
- 3 KIDS family areas
- 4 terrain parks
- 19 lifts: 1 gondola, 4 chairlifts, 5 T-bars, 6 button lifts, 3 magic carpet lifts
- Longest run: 7 km
- Night skiing: Tuesday to Thursday: 7 km floodlit slopes + ‘’backyard’’ terrain park
- 300 km groomed cross country skiing tracks (600 km including the Sjusjøen ski area)
- 6 km flood lit cross country skiing tracks
- Snow production system covers 90 % of total resort area.